We are a family of God who love the Lord Jesus and His Word, having various group meetings for Bible study, prayer and fellowship.
We are a reformed and confessional church within the Presbyterian Church in Western Australia (PCWA), a state Church of the Presbyterian Church of Australia (PCA); we believe the Bible is God’s inspired, thus, infallible and inerrant, Word which is authoritative in all matters of faith and life as best summarised in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
We love our community and hope to see you at church sometime!
[To see ST COLUMBA’S MINISTRY VISION, click HERE]
What a Visitor Should Expect at the 10 AM Lord’s Day Worship Service:
- Friendly Christian welcome and a relaxed environment;
- A Reformed and confessional worship service with Bible readings from the Old and the New Testaments, singing hymns, psalms and spiritual songs with fervent prayers;
- Expository sermon preached from the Bible;
- Children may join in our properly supervised Sunday School in the Hall next door;
- Everyone is welcome to our Morning Tea in the Hall after the service; and
- During our English speaking service, there is also an option of using our headphones (wireless) and listening to a Chinese (Mandarin) translation. Just let the attendant at the door know that you require this service.